IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FILING A CLAIM
If you are involved in an accident:
- Keep your auto insurance information in your glove compartment.
- Stay at the scene of the accident until police arrive, making sure you have the name of the officer and they have your version of what happened.
- Exchange names, addresses, driver’s license and insurance information with the driver of the other car.
- Review your policy to make sure of your coverage.
- Make a list of questions and related information you want to know.
- Report the accident promptly to our office even if it is a minor accident. It is important that we are informed of the accident, so we can represent you as efficiently as possible.